Endorsements recommended for licensure by RAPIL

Endorsements on a teaching license indicate which subject areas and grade levels you are qualified to teach.

Each checklist details the State of Iowa’s requirements for coursework that must be complete and documented on a college transcript for the endorsement to be added to a teaching license.