Year 1 – 21 credit hours
- EDTL 3059 – Introduction to Education – Fall Semester (August-October)
- EDTL 3060 – Learning and Instruction for Today’s Classrooms – Fall Semester (October-December)
- EDTL 3061 – Instructional Planning, Strategies and Assessment – Spring Semester (January-March)
- EDTL 3062 – Learning Communities – Spring Semester (March-May)
- EDTL 3063 – Creating Classrooms Conducive to Teaching and Learning – Summer Session (May-June)
- EDTL 3065 – Methods in Teaching in the Secondary Classroom – Summer Session (May-June)
RAPIL classes meet one night a week via Zoom from 6:00-8:00pm, and one Saturday per month from 9:00am-4:00pm. Saturday classes are face-to-face and meet on one of the Regent campuses in Iowa City, Cedar Falls, or Ames.
Year 2 – 10 credit hours
- EDTL 3064 – Intern Seminar on Critical Issues in Education – Fall Semester (August-December)
- EDTL 3064 – Intern Seminar on Critical Issues in Education – Spring Semester (January-April)
Year 2 coursework is also delivered in a hybrid format with evening classes via Zoom and a few face-to-face classes on Saturdays.